- An Aerobic Septic System is for a single-family residential home. Aerobic Septic Systems are very common & utilize the latest technology.
- We install both Aerobic Septic Systems & Traditional Gravity Septic System.
Septic Installation Cost
The typical cost to install a residential Aerobic Septic System = $8,000 - $15,000.
Design & Permitting
- Cost = $1,500 typically (Which includes soil evaluation, site evaluation, engineering, design, & permitting).
- Allow us to design your Septic System & get it permitted by the appropriate county office.
- A 500-700 Gallons per day Septic System is typically used for the average home.
Requirements to Install a Septic System
- 1/2 Acre of Land (21,780 Sq-Ft) for a single-family home that is served by a central public water supply.
- 1 Acre of Land (43,560 Sq-Ft) for a single-family home in areas where individual wells are used for water supply.
- Septic tanks: must be 50 Ft. from public water wells, 50 Ft. from streams, & 5 Ft. from buildings.
- Edge of spray area: must be 150 Ft. from public water wells, 50 Ft. from streams, & 20 Ft. from property lines.
- Signing a contract with a Maintenance Provider who will inspect the home septic system every 4 months & submit the necessary paperwork to the appropriate county office (As required by the state).
Advantages of an Aerobic Septic System Over a Conventional Septic System
- Provides a higher level of treatment than traditional septic systems
- Utilize the latest technology.
- Less chance of groundwater contamination
- Can be installed in rocky or clay soil areas
- Recycles water whenever possible
- Requires less space
- Easier to install
*Call Blake, our septic specialist for direct consultation (713) 771-6120