Residential Basic Maintenance Policy
*This is a testing and reporting contract. Owner shall be responsible for all maintenance, pumping, and repair expenses.*
*System must pass inspection prior to execution of contract.*
Maintenance Provider: (Is Required By The State).
What is a Maintenance Provider? Licensed individual/company that does a routine inspection, testing & reporting service (fulfilling all requirements by the state).
Frequency of Inspection: Every 4 months for (Harris County is every 3 months).
Base Price (Aerobic System): = $375/year for a Maintenance Contract on an Aerobic Spray Septic System.
This is our most basic policy and is designed to meet the minimum standards required by the state of Texas.
Customer will receive email notification of inspection schedule, upon approval by customer our technician shall inspect the following:
- The electrical circuits and control panel
- The aerator/compressor operation and performance
- Clean aerator/compressor filter
- Inspect all access risers for proper sealing and security measures
- Inspect condition of aerobic treatment unit
- Inspect clarifier and measure scum & sludge levels
- Inspect pump tank and chlorination unit for proper operation
- Inspect sludge level in pump tank
- Test chlorine residual level in pump tank (if applicable)
- Inspect disposal unit for proper operation (drip systems shall be backwashed & filters shall be cleaned at each visit).
Inspection reports shall be provided via email, along with an estimate for any necessary repairs which must be completed within 10 days from the date of inspection. All reports must be submitted to the designated authority within 14 days of inspection. For more details on this policy download our [Residential Basic Maintenance Policy Contract].
System must pass initial inspection, if system fails on initial inspection repairs must be made prior to execution of contract. Financing is available on extensive repairs for qualified applicants. [TER Credit Application]
Steps to sign up for the Residential Basic Maintenance Policy.
- Read the [Residential Basic Maintenance Policy Contract].
- Purchase 1 Residential Basic Maintenance Policy in your cart & checkout.
- You will be emailed a DocuSign contract. Please sign & submit it.